RPA Verizon Hot Spot Wireless Account Update
If your student has an RPA Verizon hot spot checked out, please note that Verizon has planned to update our accounts after 3 p.m., Friday, Dec. 17 and you may experience a brief interruption to service. This update includes filtering, which installs as we were able to move our service to a discounted educational rate.
Please perform the following steps after 5 p.m. on Friday but before 11 a.m. on Monday.
- Power off the Jetpack.
- Power on the Jetpack and let it sit untouched for 5 minutes
- Power off the Jetpack again.
- Power on the Jetpack and let it sit untouched for 5 minutes.
- Attempt to connect to the internet
- Contact email@example.com if the Jetpack is no longer able to access websites.
Leave a Reply