Redmond Cares works to provide food, cleaning supplies, and other needed resources to families within the Central Oregon community. We are currently accepting donations of food and supplies, and we need your help.
Our donation times are Wednesdays and Thursdays from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.at the RPA Glacier Building at 657 SW Glacier Avenue. Please drop-off your donations at the guest parking spaces designated by our signs and black velvet ropes. All donations will be curbside drop-off to adhere with social distancing protocols.
If you are interested in receiving resources from Redmond Cares, please click here to fill out the form (by Tuesdays at 1pm) requesting a free box of food and supplies for the weekend. Redmond Cares Weekend Food & Supply Boxes will be delivered on Fridays.
Please click here to donate funds.
To donate physical items, please see the following list of items we need:
- Thanksgiving Items:
- Canned sweet potatoes
- Stuffing mix
- Gravy packets
- Canned Green Beans
- Bags of Potatoes or instant potatoes
- French onions
- Cream of Mushroom soup
- Pie crusts
- Pumpkin Puree cans
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Canned cranberries
- Non-perishable foods, including:
- Boxed cereal
- Chicken, or Tuna Helper
- Canned Vegetables
- Canned Fruit
- Spaghetti Sauce
- Dry Spaghetti or Pasta
- Canned Tuna or Canned Chicken
- Cans of Soup
- Mac and Cheese
- Cans of Protein Items (spaghetti & meatballs, ravioli with meat or cheese, chili with meat)
- Fruit Cups
- Peanut Butter
- Jars of Jam/Jelly
- Snacks (granola bars, peanut butter crackers, etc.)
- [With the exception of bags of potatoes, onions, oranges and apples, please do not bring any produce, meat, or anything that requires refrigeration or freezing (these items can be donated to food banks).]
- Boxes/Packing Tape/Ziploc Bags/Shopping Bags
- Toiletries/Hygiene Items (diapers, tampons, pads, soap, deodorant, toothpaste, etc.)
- Sanitation Supplies (hand sanitizer, disinfectant, cleaning wipes, rubber/latex gloves, toilet paper, paper towels, etc.)
Additionally, we need volunteers to sort and pack donations. Please read Sorting/Packing Volunteer Safety Protocol and sign up here if you feel like you’d like to be a part of the Redmond Cares volunteer team.