February 15 – March 1
What students should consider
a school transfer to RPA?
At RP Academy charter school, we utilize open enrollment to give access to students from Bend High Schools, Redmond High Schools, Crook County High School, Sisters schools, and even school transfers from Culver and Madras. Students who love to grow excel in our learner-driven approach to education. These types of students find that they are treated as young adults – given respect and choice – and thrive in our environment.
What is Open Enrollment?
Open Enrollment is the time of year that we open the application process for the coming school year. As an open enrollment school located near Bend in Redmond, we’ve contracted with Cascades East Transit to ensure that students outside of Redmond have free transportation to school. We accept applications all year long, however, after the 1st of March students will be placed on a wait list in order of the date their application is received.
What if I’m not sure if RPA is the right fit?
Our advice is to apply now in order to get your name on the wait list. If you are offered a place at RPA, you can always say no – but if you aren’t on the list, you won’t have that option.
Learn more about our
RPA does school differently than other public schools. Take some time to:
- Learn more about the only AP Capstone Diploma® offered in Central Oregon
- Explore 18 AP Courses® and our on-campus College Courses
- Watch our award-winning high school Robotics team
- See the Arts and Sciences in action
- Be entertained by our 4-time International Award winning Theatre department
- Learn how our “Collegiate Model” goes way beyond College Prep
- Enjoy refreshments while consulting with our instructional staff
- Experience the RPA college style campus and learn why you should expect the best high school experience
- Ask RPA students and parents how RPA works for their family
- Take a student-led tour of our multi-building High School campus, located at 657 SW Glacier Ave in downtown Redmond, or tour the award-winning Middle School facility, located at 150 SW 25th Street. Or take a ride on our shuttle and see both!
RP Academy College Prep:
The Collegiate Model
At RPA, we go beyond college prep to offer our students a Collegiate Model academy:
- Diversity of student population with one commonality: each student chooses to attend RPA
- MWF and TTh college scheduling model
- RPA students choose their academic schedule to accommodate their personal goals and interests
- Open High School Campus in downtown Redmond
- CET Transportation free with RPA Student ID
- 18 AP Courses®
- Only School in Central Oregon to offer the AP Capstone Diploma®
- College Courses offered on campus
- Dual enrollment at Central Oregon Community College and RPA
- Flexible scheduling ensures that students can design their education in a way that honors their needs and goals
- Students can participate in OSAA sports at their district school
- Over 70 elective offerings
- Full access to empowered staff
So Apply Now! to experience RPA’s unique Collegiate Model!