Open Enrollment March 1-15
What students should consider a school transfer to RPA?
At RP Academy charter open enrollment school, we have students from Bend High Schools, Redmond High Schools, Crook County High School, Sisters schools, and even school transfers from Culver and Madras. Students who love to grow excel in our learner-driven approach to education. These types of students find that they are treated as young adults – given respect and choice – and thrive in our environment.
What is Open Enrollment?
Open Enrollment is the time of year that we open the application process for the coming school year. As an open enrollment school located near Bend in Redmond, we accept applications all year long, however, after the 15th of March students will be placed on a waiting list in order of the date their application is received.
What if I’m not sure if RPA is the right fit?
Our advice is to apply now in order to get your name on the wait list. If you are offered a place at RPA, you can always say no – but if you aren’t on the list, you won’t have that option.
Disrupting Education and Empowering Students
RPA does school differently than other public schools. Take some time to:
- Learn more about our AP Capstone Diploma® offering and why we were the first of only two schools in Central Oregon to offer this program
- Explore 18 AP Courses® and our on-campus College Courses
- Watch our award-winning high school Robotics team
- See the Arts and Sciences in action
- Be entertained by our National Award winning Theatre department
- Learn how our “Collegiate Model” goes way beyond College Prep
- Enjoy refreshments while consulting with our instructional staff
- Experience the differences and learn why you should expect the best high school experience
- Ask RPA students and parents how RPA works for their family
- Take a student-led tour of our multi-building campus in downtown Redmond.
The RP Academy
College Prep Collegiate Model
Many high schools in Central Oregon offer college prep programs.
At RPA, we go beyond college prep to offer our students a Collegiate Model academy experience:
- First School in Central Oregon to offer and graduate students with the AP Capstone Diploma®
- RPA students choose their academic schedule to accommodate their personal goals and interests
- Open Campus in downtown Redmond
- MWF and TTh scheduling model
- CET Transportation
- 18 AP Courses®
- College Courses offered on campus
- Dual enrollment at Central Oregon Community College and RPA