Don’t forget to submit your meal application!
We are thrilled to share that starting in the 2023-24 school year, all students will receive meals at no cost to families. Our school has chosen to implement Provision 2.
This school year is our base year for Provision 2. This means that this school year will determine RPA’s costs to provide meals for the next four years. We are asking all families to complete a confidential Meal Benefit Application, which will serve as information for the next four school years. Please complete the 2023-24 Meal Benefit Application to ensure the long-term viability of Provision 2. The more families that qualify for meal benefits the less this will cost RPA.
Please help us by completing and submitting the 2023-24 Meal Benefit Application. Additional benefits may include:
- Discounted or waived fees for field trips
- Discounted or waived fees for college applications
- Discounted or waived fees for student activities
- Increased eligibility of meal benefits for all RPA students
- Access to state and federal grants and other funding sources for RPA
Please visit the RSD Nutrition Services site, known as LINQ CONNECT (Formally known as Titan), to complete a Meal Benefits Application and submit online payments.