Announcing RPA’s Video Contest!
Do you love RPA? Make us a video and tell us why for your chance to win a brand new Chromebook valued at over $400!
- No dissing on other schools. It’s ok to talk about your experience in other schools as long as you don’t call them by name. RPA has a great working relationship with our local schools and is proud of the work we all do to educate Central Oregon students. Besides, who wants to hear the bad stuff? If you need to briefly mention the past, fine, but then hurry on to the good stuff! Because…
- Videos need to be no longer than 45 seconds. 20-30 seconds is really the best.
- This contest is only open to current RPA students and families.
- Address questions such as the following:
- Were there any obstacles that would have prevented you from applying to RPA? If so, what were they? What did you find as a result of your student attending RPA?
- What specific feature do you like best about RPA?
- What are three other benefits of RPA?
- Would you recommend RPA? If so, why?
- Is there anything you’d like to add?
More nitty gritty:
- Videos must be in a format acceptable for YouTube.
- The video must be appropriate for all ages.
- No commercial content is permitted (music, video, animation). In other words, be sure you have a right to use anything you haven’t created yourself.
- Videos must be developed by students for a broad student audience. No professional (paid) assistance may be used in production of the video. Any entry doing so may be disqualified.
- Only one entry per family.
Submit the “Video Contest Submission Form” and your completed video to Sandy Cloud at firstname.lastname@example.org (or through the Submission Form) by 9 pm on Wednesday, January 27th. Winners will be announced by Monday, February 1st.
Note: By submitting your video, you are giving RPA permission to use it in marketing efforts, including but not limited to social media, email, or website use.