GETTING STARTED AT RPA
Welcome to Redmond Proficiency Academy! We are eager to partner with you in the education of your student and we look forward to the relationships that will develop in the months and years to come. Thank you for joining us on this educational journey and be assured that our goal is to help your student become a well-rounded and confident individual who has the skills necessary to succeed, both now and in the future.
- LEARN ABOUT RPA – Attend Experience RPA!, visit our website, talk with current students, staff, and parents, or call and schedule a personal tour.
- APPLICATION – Complete an application online. Click on the “Apply Now” tab at the top of the home page. We currently have LIMITED OPENINGS, so Apply Now!
- REGISTRATION – After being accepted at RPA, you will receive phone call to set up a meeting to complete the necessary registration forms.
FORM # 1: RPA Student Records Request
FORM # 2: Home Language Survey – English
FORM # 3: Student Registration Form
FORM #4: Bring Your Own Technology Agreement
FORM #5: Nutritional Benefits Link
FORM #6: Benefit Sharing Form
FORM #7: Out of District Transportation 2015
- CHOOSING CLASSES AND ACADEMIC ADVISING – In August, meet with an advisor and design your academic schedule, considering both short-term and long-term goals to personalize your education.
- PLACEMENT TESTING – The first week of school at the end of August will include both orientation and placement testing. Be sure to attend placement testing so we can ensure your placement in the right classes.
- ORIENTATION – This is beginning of an amazing year. Join in the orientation events during Week One of school at the end of August to meet new friends, participate in fun group activities, and find out about the opportunities to support your learning and continue your journey forward.
As always, please feel free to contact Patti Wolfe at 541.526.0882