“Just wanted to say THANK YOU for a great experience at Open House last night. Our tour guide – I think her name was Ashley – was wonderful, and every student we met was happy, respectful and enthusiastic about RPA. My son and his friend were so very impressed – they felt like they’d landed on another planet as RPA student representatives and teachers introduced positive, innovative student-support concepts and philosophies.”
- learn the intrinsic value of academic pursuit.
- learn to identify, appreciate, and reconcile differences as they experience them in our progressively diverse world.
- develop the ability to think and speak on the basis of their own examined thoughts and beliefs.
- embody our tagline, “I am RPA and We Are One,” by knowing their value and the value of others.
Yes, so to speak. At RPA, we embrace “The Seven Habits of the Highly Effective RPA Student,” through which all our students (and staff!) can grow daily. They are traits upon which life success can be built. They are:
- Dependability – Be There
- Optimism – Believe the Best
- Respect – Be Nice
- Curiosity – Ask Questions
- Zest – Enjoy the Process
- Grit – Work Hard
- Gratitude – Thank Someone